All-Stars Club Virtual Fundraiser July 16 - 6:00pm MST Shane & Bree Wolfe
Thanks for your help! Check out what we accomplished:
Parents & Caregivers
Josiah & Angela Trowbridge
Scott & Briget Russomanno
Terrance & Julie Doyle
Peter & Casey Tebow
Kermit & Robin Peterson
Shane & Bree Wolfe
Shane & Bree Wolfe
Help Shane & Bree score big for these All-Stars!
All-Stars Club provides first class respite events for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families. While our All-Stars are enjoying a night of fun, friends and faith, their parents and caregivers experience 3-hours of critical rest. At the All-Stars Club, guests enjoy the company of a 1on1 volunteer buddy to engage in sports, karaoke, crafts, and other fun activities. All-Stars Club works in partnership with local churches to not only host these events, but to also educate their members of the daily challenges these families face and the opportunity we as the faith community have to impact their lives. Please join me in support for this ministry as they continue to pioneer life-changing opportunities that engage the church and community volunteers with these amazing All-Stars and their families!
This campaign is sponsored by Doctor Fix It
Join Shane and Bree in showing us how you give cheers for All-Stars!
YOU CAN JOIN US BY:
- Taking a photo/selfie of you and your friends/family giving cheers to All-Stars Club
- Uploading your photo on the blue "JOIN THE CHALLENGE" button.
- Making a donation by clicking the red “DONATE NOW” button, to the left OR giving a photo (even your own) a "like" with a donation.
- Sharing your FundDuel Page link via social, email, or text.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Event Manager Bobby at firstname.lastname@example.org or (480) 291-2124.
Recent Donations for the Shane & Bree Wolfe team
- Bryn Baldassari donated $100.00.
- Darius Wilsey donated $50.00.
- Jake Rigert donated $100.00.
- Bradley D Greenwald donated $40.00.
- Brian donated $100.00.
- Scotty donated $25.00.
- Shane Wolfe donated $100.00.